- About us
- Contact us
COBIT 5 and its Information Security Framework
COBIT 5 and its Information Security Framework offers an overview of how to introduce or transition to COBIT 5 and its complimentary publication COBIT 5 for Information Security in your organization. It also discusses the key differences between COBIT 4.1 and COBIT 5.
This course is recommended for those preparing for additional COBIT 5 training, including the COBIT 5 Foundation Course, COBIT 5 Implementation Course and Assessor Program Training (available late 2012)—all of which include the ability to earn COBIT 5 certificates, plus:
- Current COBIT 4.1 users deciding if they want to adopt COBIT 5
- Users new to COBIT, who want to learn more about COBIT 5
- All core IT professionals working in audit, assurance, risk, security and governance
- Explain the new role of Information Technology in the Organization
- Understand what Enterprise Governance is and how a sound IT Governance contributes to business success
- Introduce the five basic Principles and the seven governance and management enablers
- Describe the basics of how to implement COBIT 5
- Understand the differences between COBIT 4.1 and COBIT 5 and what to consider when transitioning
- Introduce Information Security Principles, Policies and Frameworks
- Linking COBIT 5 and Information Security
- Discuss guidelines for organizing IT
- Introduce the different information types, stakeholders and lifecycle
- Organizing the Information Security Program
Course Organizational Logistics:
- Minimum of 8 students and a maximum of 20 students is a requisite for course delivery. If minimum of eight (8) students is not met, The Lean IT Group reserves the right to cancel the course at any time.
- Course runs 08:30 – 4:30 each day.
There are no formal entry requirements but we would expect delegates to have a basic understanding of computing, IT networks and how they are used to support the requirements of users in an organization.
Course Student Material:
- Students receive a copy of the classroom presentation material.
Interested? CLICK HERE for Trainings and Events Schedule
- 9 Tips for How to Use Operating Level Agreements in Multisourcing t.co/Wkpjzt3JKl via @sharethis Time ago 60 Days via ShareThis.com
- 13 Tips for Keeping IT Projects Under Control t.co/pixebBKJRA via @CIOonline Time ago 60 Days via Tweet Button
- COBIT 5 Foundation t.co/LDn3aMxg Time ago 95 Days via Google
- test t.co/sodxT6Ek Time ago 111 Days via Google
- ITIL® 2011 Foundations in Virtual Classroom. t.co/t4XlGZ2j Time ago 111 Days via Twitter
Follow @wisemindbiz on twitter.