- About us
- Contact us
IT Health Check
Are you getting the required level of performance from your Information Technology (IT)? Are you getting value for money from the investment made in IT infrastructure and staff? If not, you should be checking the health of your IT operation, identifying any illnesses and prescribing effective remedies.
The threats to business operations from high profile technological events such as information security flaws are well recognized. What is less widely recognized is the threat to business efficiency due a persistent below-satisfactory performance from the Information Technology (IT) Departments or Groups. Our methodology consists of:
- Measuring the business user’s satisfaction
- Evaluation of the Support Staff
- Evaluation of the IT Strategy
- IT Organizational Structure & Resource Planning
- Evaluation of technical knowledge
DELIVERABLE: We will provide a full health-check report and detailed action plan.
NOTE: The final price and timeline are defined by several factors:
- Scope of the Assessment (what will be covered?)
- Amount of business users
- Size of the Organization
- Size of the IT Department and the organizational structure
- Complexity of the IT Infrastructure
Estimated cost: $2,800 – $8,000 depending on the scope. For more information, call Mr. Frank Nieves at (954) 843-3464.
- 9 Tips for How to Use Operating Level Agreements in Multisourcing t.co/Wkpjzt3JKl via @sharethis Time ago 57 Days via ShareThis.com
- 13 Tips for Keeping IT Projects Under Control t.co/pixebBKJRA via @CIOonline Time ago 57 Days via Tweet Button
- COBIT 5 Foundation t.co/LDn3aMxg Time ago 92 Days via Google
- test t.co/sodxT6Ek Time ago 107 Days via Google
- ITIL® 2011 Foundations in Virtual Classroom. t.co/t4XlGZ2j Time ago 108 Days via Twitter
Follow @wisemindbiz on twitter.