- About us
- Contact us
ISO/IEC 20000 is an international IT standard that allows companies to demonstrate excellence and prove best practice in IT management. The standard ensures companies can achieve evidence-based benchmarks to continuously improve their delivery of IT services. ISO/IEC 20000 was released in 2005 based on the IT infrastructure library (ITIL®) best practice framework, and updated in 2011 along with the 2011 revision for ITIL® v3.
The adoption of ISO/IEC 20000 has grown quite rapidly in the international arena of IT service providers and it has become a competitive differentiator for delivery of IT services. It is aligned with and complementary to the process approach defined within ITIL®.
ISO/IEC 20000 consists of two parts:
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is the formal specification and defines the requirements for an organization to deliver managed services of an acceptable quality for its customers. The scope includes:
- Requirements for a management system
- Planning and implementing service management
- Planning and implementing new or changed services
- Service delivery process
- Relationship processes
- Resolution processes
- Control processes
- Release processes.
ISO/IEC 20000-2:2011 is the Code of Practice and describes the best practices for Service Management processes within the scope of ISO/IEC 20000-1. The code of Practice will be of particular use to organizations preparing to be audited against ISO/IEC 20000 or planning service improvements.
We are ISO/IEC 20000 Certified Consultants who will prepare your organization meeting the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000 certification. Our ISO/IEC 20000 tools, LeanCS® along with ITILWise™ are aimed to succeed in your on-site audit that will be performed by certified auditors.
- 9 Tips for How to Use Operating Level Agreements in Multisourcing t.co/Wkpjzt3JKl via @sharethis Time ago 59 Days via ShareThis.com
- 13 Tips for Keeping IT Projects Under Control t.co/pixebBKJRA via @CIOonline Time ago 59 Days via Tweet Button
- COBIT 5 Foundation t.co/LDn3aMxg Time ago 94 Days via Google
- test t.co/sodxT6Ek Time ago 110 Days via Google
- ITIL® 2011 Foundations in Virtual Classroom. t.co/t4XlGZ2j Time ago 110 Days via Twitter
Follow @wisemindbiz on twitter.