- About us
- Contact us
Business Process Management
Business Process Management (BPM) is a holistic management approach focused on aligning all aspects of an organization with the wants and needs of clients. It promotes business effectiveness and efficiency through innovation, flexibility, and adequate integration with technology. BPM attempts to improve processes continuously. The methodology consists of seven (7) key phases:
- Vision – the scope definition
- Define – the 'as-is' state and the 'to-be' state
- Model – simulate the changes for process improvement
- Analyze – compare the simulation results to determine the optimal improvement
- Improve – select and implement the improvement (project plan, roadmap)
- Control – deploy improvement in process(es) and monitor it in real time and feed the performance information back into the simulation model in preparation for the next improvement iteration.
- Re-engineer – revamp the processes from scratch if improvement is not delivering the desired outputs.
BPM also helps to identify many of the critical IT issues that represent obstacles to achieve agility in business operations. With ALIGNWise™ and BPM Tools, our tacticians can assist you in your Process Improvement Program partially or entirely.
- 9 Tips for How to Use Operating Level Agreements in Multisourcing t.co/Wkpjzt3JKl via @sharethis Time ago 61 Days via ShareThis.com
- 13 Tips for Keeping IT Projects Under Control t.co/pixebBKJRA via @CIOonline Time ago 61 Days via Tweet Button
- COBIT 5 Foundation t.co/LDn3aMxg Time ago 96 Days via Google
- test t.co/sodxT6Ek Time ago 111 Days via Google
- ITIL® 2011 Foundations in Virtual Classroom. t.co/t4XlGZ2j Time ago 112 Days via Twitter
Follow @wisemindbiz on twitter.