- About us
- Contact us
An internal control system consists of integrated activities, plans and policies that all employees of any organization must know and execute, to provide reasonable assurance that the organization will achieve its mission. All employees of the organization are responsible of ensuring that the things the organization wants to happen will happen and of preventing undesirable events. The internal control system is an integral part of the Corporate Governance and the Information Technology (IT) groups play an important role in enforcing internal controls. COBIT® (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology) is a widely-used framework for IT Governance that allows businesses to bridge the gaps between control requirements, technical issues and business risks.
The new version COBIT 5 incorporates the latest thinking in enterprise governance and management techniques, and provides globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools and models to help increase the trust in, and value from, information systems. COBIT 5 builds and expands on COBIT 4.1 by integrating other major frameworks, standards and resources, including ISACA’s Val IT and Risk IT, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) and related standards from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Benefits of Information Technology (IT) Governance:
- Maintain high-quality information to support business decisions
- Achieve strategic goals and realize business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT
- Achieve operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology
- Maintain IT-related risk at an acceptable level
- Optimize the cost of IT services and technology
- Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies
ALIGNWise™ is the most simple and affordable solution to implement IT Governance in your organization by adopting COBIT's principles.
- 9 Tips for How to Use Operating Level Agreements in Multisourcing t.co/Wkpjzt3JKl via @sharethis Time ago 62 Days via ShareThis.com
- 13 Tips for Keeping IT Projects Under Control t.co/pixebBKJRA via @CIOonline Time ago 62 Days via Tweet Button
- COBIT 5 Foundation t.co/LDn3aMxg Time ago 97 Days via Google
- test t.co/sodxT6Ek Time ago 112 Days via Google
- ITIL® 2011 Foundations in Virtual Classroom. t.co/t4XlGZ2j Time ago 113 Days via Twitter
Follow @wisemindbiz on twitter.